Mrs Hanifa Koya
Endometriosis,Fertility,Incontinence (Gynae),Pelvic Floor surgery,Hysterectomy,Colposcopy,Oncology
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgery including
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy,
- Laparoscopic excision of all stages of Endometriosis
- Large Myomectomy / Cystectomy
- Endometrial Resection / Ablation
- Resection of Submucosal Fibroids
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Mesh removal and Corrective Surgery
- Infertility / Endocrinological disorders
- Chronic pelvic, vaginal and vulval pains
About Hanifa Koya
Widely experienced in Gynaecology and working in full time private practice, covering the whole of the greater Wellington area.
In practice for 39 years including 17 years obstetrics experience and 37 years Gynaecology experience. Worked in Fiji for 10 years and in New Zealand for the last 30 years. Currently in full time solo Gynaecology practice since 1995.
Well known in her field, with wide and in-depth knowledge of the treatment of Endometriosis and all Gynaecological conditions. Has a holistic and multidisciplinary approach. Maintains a high standard of patient care with special attention to detail in patient information, informed consent and ease of contact for advice.