COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Acurity Health Group is following the guidelines outlined by the Ministry of Health guidelines and keeping in line with the New Zealand Pandemic plan.
The safety and wellbeing of our patients, visitors, staff, medical specialists, and contractors is always our utmost priority. We want to let you know what we are doing in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have always had very thorough cleaning, hygiene and health and safety processes in our hospitals. We have dedicated infection prevention and health and safety experts advising and monitoring our practices.
We've also put in place even more cleaning and sanitising for each of our sites, focusing on high touch surfaces and have hand sanitisers installed throughout the hospital for our staff, patients and visitors.
We're following the Ministry of Health's guidelines around hand-washing, cough etiquette, social distancing and hygiene practices, and have reinforced this with all our teams.
If you are unwell do not enter the hospital. Contact your GP.
Before you visit the hospital...
- Travelled overseas in the last 14 days?
- Been in close contact with someone who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days?
- Been in close contact with someone suspected or confirmed as having the Coronavirus?
- Are you feeling unwell? (Fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
If you answered YES to any of these questions:
- Stay home - please don’t enter our hospital. Contact us at reception 04 381 8100
- Contact Healthline for advice:
Covid-19 hotline: 0800 358 5453
General hotline: 0800 611 116
- Contact your Healthcare Provider.
Thank you for helping us to keep our staff and patients safe.
Healthline: Dedicated number for health-related calls about Coronavirus 0800 358 5453
Contact us: 04 381 8100top