27th Aug 2020 6:00pm-8:30pm at Wakefield Hospital, Wellington
Join Dr Alexander Brown, General Surgeon, Dr Anna Nicholson, Radiation Oncologist, and Dr Carol Johnson, Radiation Oncologist for their Breast - Surgery and Oncology Update presentations
This CME is suitable for General Practitioners, social workers, and primary healthcare practitioners who may like to join.
Speakers: Dr Alexander Brown, General Surgeon - Wakefield Hospital, Dr Anna Nicholson, Radiation Oncologist - Bowen Icon Cancer Centre, and Dr Carol Johnson, Radiation Oncologist - Bowen Icon Cancer Centre
Venue: Wakefield Hospital, Boardroom, 30 Florence Street, Newtown, Wellington.
Car parking is available when entering Wakefield Hospital from the main entrance in Florence Street.
- 6.00pm - 6.30pm - Networking and refreshments
- 6.30pm - 8.00pm: Presentations and Q&A
- Overview of breast surgery techniques and abbreviations, and remaining vigilant for secondary breast cancer
- Topical oestrogens after breast cancer
- Recent advancements in radiotherapy delivery
- Improved understanding of breast cancer surgeries And oncoplastic techniques
- Improved awareness of secondary breast cancer symptoms
- Improved management of vaginal symptoms after breast cancer treatment
- Improved awareness of current radiation therapy.
CPD: Up to 2 CME credit per session
The “Breast - Surgery and Oncology Updates” session has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and has been approved for up to 2 credits CME for General Practice Education Programme Stage (GPEP2) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.
To register your interest:
You can do it online - please click here
You can also download the registration form, below and return this by email to bWFya2V0aW5nQGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubno=
or by fax to:04 381 8102.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org