Service Desk Analyst
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Acurity Health Group
- Applications close: Fri 1 Jun 2018 17:00
This role would be the perfect fit for someone who’s looking for an opportunity to work in a challenging, supportive and high paced environment.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experienceas a Service Desk Analyst and be able to hit the ground running.
- A reputation for getting things done.
- Proven experience in prioritising and completing a high volume of diverse tasks.
- Sound technical knowledge of current technology tools/systems – including printers,laptops, scanners, desktops, mobile phones, tablets, data projectors, video conferencing, Macs,
- Microsoft Office, Windows Server OS’s and Microsoft Windows (to name a few!).
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Well-developed problem resolution skills.
- An ability to understand a non-technical user’s perspective and effectively communicate with non-technical users.
And it goes without saying that you pride yourself on your honesty, integrity and understanding of the significance of confidentiality.
Experience in a multi-site and/or health environment would be advantageous, but not essential.
For more information, please refer to the Position description.
Please email your CV and a brief outline of how you would excel in this role to Richard Kelly (CIO) at Y2lvQGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubno=. Note that due to the high volume of inquiries we receive for IT roles, we may not be able to respond to individual inquires. To maximise your chance of being interviewed it’s critical that you clearly (and succinctly) outline why you would be the perfect fit for the role in your application.