- Location: Wakefield Hospital, Newtown
Your chance to join one of the leading rehabilitation companies in New Zealand
We’re looking for motivated and driven physiotherapists to join our team based at Wakefield hospital, providing both in-patient and out-patient services.
With our holistic and innovative approach to transformational rehabilitation, we're proud to be leading the way in New Zealand! This is an exciting time for us as we partner with Wakefield hospital in both in-patient and out-patient settings in Newtown.
Our Four Corners of Health Approach integrates the best of physical treatment and rehabilitation,with lifestyle advice and coaching to help our clients adopt a mindset that challenges their status quo with a view to overcome the obstacles they are faced with.
ork alongside some of the best! We offer the flexibility that allows you to further develop your clinical expertise across a range of areas, and a well-defined career path for those keen on clinical and/or leadership development. We're a friendly bunch, who take a collaborative approach ensuring we support each other and provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
You may prefer to work solely in-patient or outpatient, or perhaps a mix of both? You may also be keen on working with a sports team? We’re reasonably flexible and happy to discuss possibilities!
· Results drivenphysiotherapist, who puts their clients at the centre of everything they do
· Strong clinical background in post-operative orthopaedic care, cardiovascularcare, as well as neurological post-operative management.
· Keen to be part of a bigger picture of clinical care; from pre-operative management, post-operative care, and help wrap the right services around clients for the best outcome.
· Ability to build good client and medical team rapport is a must, as well as strong clinical desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
· Ability to tailor an approach to meet individual clients needs
Apply now online by uploading your CV and covering letter. For a confidential discussion, please call Kate Triplow on 022 6933 647 or email email@example.com