Payroll Officer - Acurity Health Group Ltd
- Job Type: Full Time
- Career Level: Experienced payroll officer
- Location: Wakefield Hospital
- Applications close: Fri 18 Aug 2017 17:00
Acurity Health Group Ltd, 30 Florence Street, Newtown, Wellington
Payroll Officer (full-time)
About Acurity Health Group Ltd
Acurity is a leading owner and operator of private hospitals in New Zealand. With three wholly owned and operated hospitals and a number of joint ventures, Acurity aims to be the preferred provider of private hospital services, chosen by leading specialists, major health insurers, patients and their families. Acurity Health owns and operates Wakefield and Bowen Hospitals in Wellington and Royston Hospital in Hastings.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer who will be responsible for supporting the Senior Payroll Officer in the processing of around 450 staff employed at Wakefield, Bowen and Royston Hospitals. It requires an individual who has an understanding of the application and interpretation of collective agreements and all payroll related legislation.
This is a full-time position based at Wakefield Hospital in Newtown, Wellington.
The person we are seeking for this role will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on service delivery
- Proven experience in managing payroll systems including working with rosters
- Experience with the PayGlobal payroll system preferred
- Sound and up to date knowledge of employment related legislation and it application in the payroll environment as well as the ability to interpret employment agreements and translate those into the system
- Accurate data entry and numerical skills
- The ability to work autonomously under pressure to meet deadlines
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free onsite staff parking.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent working conditions and remuneration.
CV and covering letter to:
Finance Manager Hospitals
Acurity Health Group Ltd
Private Bag 7909
Closing date Friday 18 August 2017