Operating Theatre Team Leader - Orthopaedics
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Wakefield Hospital
Wakefield Hospital seeks an energetic Operating Theatre Team Leader Orthopaedics. We welcome applications from RNs who have an advanced level of clinical expertise,proven management experience and a commitment to quality systems.
About Acurity Health Group
We have the most comprehensive range of private facilities in the greater Wellington area including 70 beds, an ICU/HDU, 6 Operating Theatres and a Cath lab.
Along with the challenge of complex and varied surgery, including cardiothoracic, this will be an excellent career opportunity for you.
If you are a Registered Nurse with the following skills we would appreciate hearing from you.
- An advanced level of clinical expertise
- Proven management experience and strong motivational leadership
- Commitment to quality systems
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team with a positive “can do” attitude
- A current New Zealand practicing certificate.
We offer you
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible rostering
- Occasional Saturday work, no Sundays
- No night duty
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Generous education/study opportunities
- A supportive and professional environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
Applicants must live in the Wellington region and have at least two years’ work experience in New Zealand. A valid work Visa is also required.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Theatre Services Manager
P: 04 381 8100 ext 5202
Applications close Friday 15 March 2019