Anaesthetic Tehnician - Wakefield Hospital
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Wakefield Hospital
- Applications close: Fri 16 Nov 2018
About Acurity Health Group
Acurity is a leading owner and operator of private hospitals in New Zealand. With three wholly owned and operated hospitals and two joint ventures, Acurity aims to be the preferred provider of private hospital services, chosen by leading specialists, major health insurers, patients and their families.
About Wakefield Hospital
We have the most comprehensive range of private surgical facilities in the greater Wellington area. With 71 beds, an ICE, 6 operating theatres and the challenge of complex and varied surgery, including cardiac, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
We are seeking an Anaesthetic Technician with
- Proven clinical experience in a New Zealand hospital
- Customer focus and a commitment to quality systems
- A current Annual Practicing Certificate and registered with Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand
- New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
We offer you
- Competitive pay rates plus a theatre flexibility allowance
- Flexible rostering, no night duty, only occasional Saturdays
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Generous education / study opportunities
- A supportive and professional environment
- Subsidised cafeteria and free on-site parking.
CV and Covering Letter to:
Chris Norman, Theatre Manager
Private Bag 7909
Phone: +64 4 381 8100