Clinical Support Assistant/Ward Clerk
Based in the super cool cosmopolitan suburb of Newtown, Wakefield Hospital is the largest private hospital in the Wellington region. Wakefield is committed to delivering high quality patient care using the latest technology, equipment and facilities.
If you want to work in an ethnically diverse and dynamic environment that is full of character then look no further! We are currently in the planning stages of a major redevelopment to build a new hospital on our existing site. With a completion timeframe of 2023 and continuing business as usual during the rebuild, there is never a dull moment at Wakefield.
We’re looking for fun, organised, energetic and intelligent individual who will keep cool in this challenging environment. You’ll have proven skills and experience in:
- Effective communication both written and oral
- Excellent command of the English language
- MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility in attitude to work requirements
- Time management and organizational skills
- Understanding the significance of confidentiality.
The position is vacant now and ready to be filled by the right person. If you’ve got great interpersonal skills, friendly with a mature no-fuss nature, then you’ll be a great fit.
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Subsidised medical insurance
- A supportive and professional environment
- Free car parking
Applicants must live in the Wellington region and have at least two years’ work experience in New Zealand. A valid work Visa is also required.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Applications close Wednesday 24 July 2019.top